With the expansion of new exciting projects, Affinity Empowering is seeking a Health Coach to provide on-demand support to members of a comprehensive health and wellness program.
The Health Coach and Support role provides personalized support and coaching to users on their health and wellness journey through a potential variety of mediums (e.g., phone, chat, on-demand, virtual meetings, etc.). Support may ranges from entry level technology supports (e.g., password resets) to supporting healthy changes to providing supportive triage to appropriate clinical providers. The Health Coach also helps create content included in our health and wellness support program.
- Required education and/or experience in health coaching, counseling, nursing, or other related field
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- De-escalation skills and a familiarity/training with managing mental health concerns including crisis support and triage to appropriate providers
- Caseload management capabilities
- Strong writing skills, including content development and documentation
- Effective time management skills
- Tech savvy and ability in supporting users with basic technology support
Affinity Empowering develops complex security-focused, Web-based applications that enable and streamline information gathering, data management, decision-making, reporting, and compliance processes in eHealth, commercial industries, Federal Government, and Department of Defense markets.
Affinity is an equal opportunity employer.